Microsoft Corp. announced yesterday the Microsoft Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM smartphones running the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, bringing the latest Microsoft experiences to more affordable price levels.
Offering five great integrated Microsoft experiences, a wide-angle 5 megapixel front facing camera, and a spacious 5 inch display - all for an affordable price - Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM help people do more of what they want, for less.
The following are benefits of the device:
· -Make memorable Skype video calls and seamlessly switch between voice and video with built-in Skype integration.
· -Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks wherever you are, with the pre-installed Office suite.
· - Save and sync photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
· -Experience Cortana, a truly personal virtual assistant that anticipates people’s needs and makes tailored suggestions.
· -Connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built-in.
· -Showcase photos and videos or get even more productive with Office on the large, 5 inch qHD display.
· -Fit more memorable backgrounds or add more friends into Skype video calls and selfies with the 5 MP wide angle front facing camera.
· - Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
Speaking on this, Jo Harlow, Corporate Vice President for Phones at Microsoft said “Lumia 535 comes with our “5x5x5” proposition, “Innovation should be available to everyone, and we are doing this through the very best integrated Microsoft services free and out-of-the-box, a 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera and a spacious 5 inch, qHD screen – all at an affordable price.”
Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will begin rolling out to key markets in November, and will be available in bright green, bright orange, white, dark grey, cyan and black. Pricing for Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will vary by market and operator, but is estimated to be around 22,000 Naira (110 Euros) before taxes and subsidies.
The BBBuzz is a youthful lifestyle destination bringing insightful perspective on art, business, fashion, music, travel, food and events from around the world with focus on Africa.
The mission is to shift digital media by telling untold stories, celebrating unsung heroes and unearthing modern day icons and the events that capture the millennial narrative.