1. JENNIFER LAWRENCE IN DIOR: 2013 was a breakout year for this young actress: the star of the Hunger Games franchise and Silver Linings Playbook landed a high-profile ad campaign as the face of the major fashion house Dior. Here, she stunned in one of their creations at the Oscars. The pale pink princess gown is fitted through the hips, giving her an ethereal mermaid look. Lawrence endeared herself to viewers by tripping as she went up the stairs to accept her Best Actress trophy. Fall or not, she still looked like a radiant star. Find the list below from the bottom to the top.
10. SOLANGE KNOWLES IN MICHAEL KORS
9. CHANGING TATUM IN GUCCI
8. SELENA GOMEZ IN ATELIER VERSACE
7. MARIAH CAREY'S SLING BLING
6. MILEY CYRUS IN MARC JACOBS
5. KATE HUDSON IN ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
4. JANE FONDA IN ATELIER VERSACE
3. RIHANNA IN AZZEDINE ALAïA
2. KATE MIDDLETON IN EMILIA WICKSTEAD
Source : Time
The BBBuzz is a youthful lifestyle destination bringing insightful perspective on art, business, fashion, music, travel, food and events from around the world with focus on Africa.
The mission is to shift digital media by telling untold stories, celebrating unsung heroes and unearthing modern day icons and the events that capture the millennial narrative.