On the 18th of May, 2017, the Cambodian Department of Investigation and Procedures expelled 10 Nigerians. Police confirmed that foreigners were named as follows:
1. SALAKO OLORUNJUEDALO AYODEJI: for stealing, illegal stay visa (over limit). Expelled from the country for 3 years.
2. CHUKWUOKOH Daniel EBUKA: for stealing and staying illegally (without a passport.
3 - CHIEF ONYEKACHUKWU Simon: for stealing passports, illegally staying.
4. Godwin VICTOR IKENNA: for criminal conspiracy offense.
5. UTITI CHIMARAOKE NWABUGO: criminal conspiracy offense.
6. Dike CHIDUBEM: stealing, illegal stay visa (over limit).
7. AMAD Augustine CHINEDU: stealing, illegal residency (passport).
9. OKOYE SUNDAY: stealing, passports illegally staying.
10. CHUKWUZOR CHINEDU Kennedy: stealing passports illegally staying.