Achieving a flawless wow makeup includes having a good and outstanding brow. You do not get a good makeup when your brow is not well defined..To get a good brow, follow these few steps….find the place where your brows should begin. Finding just the right spot for your inner brows to start is key to creating perfect brows, since starting too far in could throw off the balance of your face. To figure out where your inner brows should start, use the following technique:
• Take a pencil or a long, thin instrument. Line it up from the corner of your eye to the edge of your nose.
The place where the instrument overlaps your brow is where it should begin. Mark the spot by making a dot there with an eyeliner pencil. Repeat on the other side. Find the spot where your eyebrow arch should peak. Most eyebrows naturally arch around the eye, and finding the place where the arch peaks is essential to making them look perfect. Use the same long, thin instrument to figure out where your arch should peak by following this technique:
• Look straight ahead in the mirror.
• Line up the instrument with the outer edge of your nostril and the outer edge of your iris.
• The place where the instrument crosses your brow is where your arch should peak. Mark it with a dot using an eyeliner pencil. Repeat on the other side.
Determine where your brow should end. Finding the right place for brow to end is as important as where it begins. You want your brows to frame your eyes gracefully. Find the right spot by lining up the long, thin instrument in this way:
• Line up the instrument from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye.
• The place where the instrument crosses your outer brow is the place where it should end. Mark the spot with a dot using an eyeliner pencil.
Determine how thick you want your brows to be. Perfect eyebrows for someone else may not be perfect eyebrows for you. The thickness of your eyebrows is a personal decision that should be influenced by the following factors:
• The size of your eyes. If your eyes are on the bigger side, thicker brows can help balance them out. If they're small, thick brows might overshadow them, so you'll want to choose a brow thickness that's slightly thinner.
• The size of your lips. A good general rule of thumb is that your eyebrows should be about the same thickness as your upper lip. This can help 'tie the look together'. If you look at pictures of models in magazines than you'll notice this is the case with many of them.
• The distance between your brows and your eyes. If you have a low brow bone that is set close to your eyes, you'll want to pull up your brows a bit to lighten the area. If you have a high brow line spaced well above your eyes, heavier brows might provide a more balanced look.
• Your style preferences. Sometimes thick, bushy eyebrows are in style, and sometimes more people prefer them to be thin and well-tailored. Think about what style you're going for before you dive into plucking your brows…good luck. Winks’.
My name is Kemmy Shona, a makeup expert.
Tel : 08087598270
The BBBuzz is a youthful lifestyle destination bringing insightful perspective on art, business, fashion, music, travel, food and events from around the world with focus on Africa.
The mission is to shift digital media by telling untold stories, celebrating unsung heroes and unearthing modern day icons and the events that capture the millennial narrative.