BASIC TO BOMBSHELL | FESTIVE SEASON INSPIRED MAKEUP
I hope you all has a fruitful and productive week that has flown by and we are entering into another week! time really does fly and 2017 is rapidly coming to an end!
This is the season to be jolly and this time of the year most companies are already organising their christmas work party and this is a time to SLAY! YES BE A SLAY MAMA this season; you don't know who's watching or if you have a crush on a guy in the office omo mehn you have to pull off all the stops so he can notice you and guess what- your face is your selling point like i keep telling you guys and once you go from looking from everyday basic babe to a bombshell damsel trust me he will NOTICE ! oooshe baddest!
As you know i am a makeup artist and this time of the year is a peak season for us so i will be recreating some looks and sharing it with you guys includingg product breakdown! although i may not list all the products as some of them are my secret weapon but the basics i will share.
Today bombshell look is the classic red lips but rather than just basic red i spiced it up a little bit with Mac lip liner in currant mixed with a red and orange liquid lipstick! this is a signature lip color for me and it totally bangs!
I kept the skin work basic using affordable makeup products and when you are doing your makeup ladies BLEND!!! BLENDING IS KEYYY abeg...dont let the guy come and point out where your highlight starts and your contour end!
- Brows : Hegai and esther Brow Pencil "nubia"
- Eyes ; Juvias place Nubian Pallete 1 and Zaron cosmetics Liquid Liner
- Lashes :Aliexpress
- Foundation : I mixed about four different foundations as she had such oily skin so i had to mix both oil and water based full coverage foundations
- Highlight : Kevyn auction sensual skin enhancer sx12 set with One nye topaz and sacha butter cup powder
- Contour : bobbi brown foundation skin " espresso" set with cover girl bronzer "ebony"
- Blusher and Highlighter : Juvias Place saharan blush volume 1 pallette
- Lips : Mix of red and orange lipstick #mysignatureredlips .
Also highlighttttt,hmmm let your highlight shine so bright that you can use that to blind the haters!
Huge thank you to my muse who sat patiently while i dolled her up she had a birthday dinner to run to afterward!
Make sure you follow @thebbbuzz on instagram and also follow me @beautyandbrushes too!
P.S: Huge 100 thousand naira giveaway is coming up next month this is for all beauty lovers and Makeup artist to participate so Make sure you are following us to keep up to date! 100K no be small money o!